Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exam n my sons



Starting 4th November, my son will be sitting for his form four final year exam. My feelings?? As usual, I'm not so sure. Scared? Maybe - I hardly saw him sitting down doing his revision. Eveytime when we (his ayah and me) asked him, the answer is always the same : don't worry, everything will be fine. He has done his revision in school and when he's at home he wants a good rest - to release his tension - that will be his standard answer. And when I share my feelings with his eldeest bro or his elder sis, they will say : Boys are like that!!!Anyway, my dearest son, ibu and ayah will always pray for your success. Study hard smartly and alwys remember Allah. Good luck!! May success be yours always now and forever. Amin.




No comments:

Post a Comment